November 1, 2018

Spellbinders and FSJ!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

I am excited to share a card that I have created in order to celebrate that Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders are coming together today, November 1, 2018! (how the heck is it November already, anyway?!).

Spellbinders & FSJ

I have used the gorgeous Adore Him Stamp Set and Adore Him Die Set, and I had so much fun creating my card. I began with a panel of White Card Stock, and using the new Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink, sponged on the night sky. I stamped “Wise Men Still Seek Him” using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.

I cut down two panels of kraft card stock and then, using craft scissors, created “hills”. I lightly sponged them both with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide Ink and then with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the images from white card stock using the Adore Him Die Set and then stamped the images using Versafine Clear Nocturne Ink with the Adore Him Stamp Set. LOVE. I then arranged the images on the card, popped them up with foam tape, and then finished off the card using rhinestones for the stars in the sky.

Spellbinders and FSJ closeup

Spellbinders & FSJ

Here are some fun facts about FSJ products!

1) FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time.

2) Our thin metal dies are made of steel to give you clean cuts time and time again, without warping or dulling. And, they’re coated in FSJ green so they're easy to find!

3) We offer over 50 exclusive colors – matching cardstock, ink, ribbon and accessories makes creating easy!

4) Over 50% of our stamps have coordinating dies – no more fussy cutting!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!