November 7, 2018

With Gratitude! {CTD518}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use slate blue, orange, brown and white! A gorgeous fall palette!

Print

I’ve used the Mojosketch502 for my card, and I am LIVING for this layout! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then added a strip of patterned paper cut from the Tiny Check Paper Pack, cut with the same Die-namics. I added the scallop border of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics.

I cut this sweet girl, along with the pumpkin, leaf and acorn, from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Fall Friends Die-namics, and then stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Fall Friends. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped her up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

I cut a rectangle panel of Blue Yonder Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then added the circle panel using Foam Tape. I cut the leaves from Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock using the Fab Foliage Die-namics. LOVE. I arranged them on one side of the circle, and then added a bow of Hemp Cord. I then added the pumpkin, leaf and acorn in the center. I cut the sentiment panel from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “With Gratitude” from Fall Friends using Extreme Hybrid Ink.

Print

swatch518

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Caly Person, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Hannelie Bester  This week’s FAB Star Stampers!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!