January 21, 2019

Heart Art Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!!

I am back today to share a project I created using some of the elements from the fabulous new Heart Art Card Kit! This awesome kit will be released tomorrow, January 21st, at 10AM in the MFT Boutique!


For my card today, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack across the bottom, cut using the same Die-namics. 


I cut the panel using the new Heart Trio Shaker Window Die-namics. I LOVE this new Die-namics, as not only does it cut, it embosses an edge around each heart. LOVE that. I added a Heart Trio Shaker Pouch and filled the hearts with some fun hot pink gems from my stash. I stamped “Happy Valentine’s Day” from the newly released Sassy Pants Love set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!


7 comments:

  1. Awesome MFT Kit! Love your tripple heart shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So many possibilities using this kit, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jodi! I love that black and white with the bright red shaker hearts. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and simple - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!