January 20, 2019

Heart Art Card Kit!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I am so excited to share the new Heart Art Card Kit from My Favorite Things! This set is GORGEOUS, I LOVE the color palette that is included!!


I had lots of fun creating my card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Then, using the new Heart Art set, I stamped different conversation hearts (that’s what they remind me of!) using Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink. LOVE.

I used the new Double The Love Die-namics to cut Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and then used the same Die-namics to cut Smooth White Card Stock three times. I then layered them together, with the Silver Sparkle Card Stock on top, and then added them to my card. I stamped “Happy Valentine’s Day” from Sweet Celebrations (already released) using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created using the new Heart Art Card Kit!

11 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!!! I can't wait for Tuesday! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a really nice color palette and you did a great job of showing it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jodi. I really like the big LOVE sentiment in that glitter paper. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. After seeing all this creativity in the blog hop I am thinking this kit is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that sweet daughter will be getting one of your great "love" cards !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background on this card and that glitter "Love" is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new kit is exciting!! I love how you used the stamps to make a colorful background. The Love is so pretty and sparkly!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the heart art stamp set!! You used the colors beautifully and the silver sparkle is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome MFT Kit! WOW Love your card with the sparkly LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!