February 6, 2019

You're Amazing! {CTD529}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie is our hostess! She has challenged us to use red, yellow and orange! Fun colors!


This card was super fun to create! I began with the background, and cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Using the new Geometric Stars Stencil, I sponged on Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink. SWOON!

I am OBSESSED with the new Tag Builder Blueprints 7 Die-namics, and used it to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and to cut a panel of Poppy Prestige Card Stock for the sentiment panel. I cut the sweet juggling cat and his juggling balls from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Spectacular Birthday Die-namics. I stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Spectacular Birthday and then colored them with Copic Markers. I popped them up onto the Smooth White Card Stock panel using foam tape. I stamped "You're Amazing" from Spectacular Birthday onto the sentiment panel using Versamark Ink, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. A trio of enamel dots completed my card.



Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Leigh O'Brien - our FAB February Guest Designer!
Frances McGreevy -  This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!




1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!