February 13, 2019

You're My Ride Or Die! {CTD530}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!


It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has challenged us to use fuchsia, light gray and black! Great combo!


I had so much fun creating my card, it's been AGES since I used alcohol inks. I began with a panel of Yupo Paper and created a background using Raspberry Alcohol Ink. Once the panel was dried, I cut it using the Hearts Entwined Die-namics. I then cut four panels of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Hearts Entwined Die-namics, and then layered them together, with the alcohol ink panel on top.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then added the layered die cut on top. I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped "You're My Ride or Die", from Sassy Pants Love, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I added the sentiment panel on top of the die cut hearts, and then finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.




Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Leigh O'Brien - our FAB February Guest Designer!
Jennifer Weide This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!