March 24, 2019

Treat Bag Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I am SOOOOOOOO excited about the March MFT Kit...the Treat Bag Kit! Oh.My.WORD. The possibilities are endless!! This fab kit, and all of the products individually, will be available on Tuesday, March 26th at 10AM!!

Both of the treat bags that I am sharing with you today feature the INCREDIBLE new Treat Bag Topper Die-namics! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I cut the tag from Smooth White Card Stock, and then added a rainbow, cut using the Stitched Rainbow Die-namics. I cut the rainbow using the Skittles colors, Wild Cherry, Tangy Orange, Pineapple, Green Room and Grape Jelly. I never noticed, before creating this treat, that there are no blue Skittles! Weird, right?

The clouds were cut using the Stitched Clouds Die-namics from Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock. I popped the rainbow up with foam tape, and then cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped "You're One of A Kind", from Magical Unicorns, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The Skittles are in a Gusseted Treat Bag, and I simply added my decorated topper to create this sweet treat!


For my second treat, I used the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics along with a Flat Treat Bag!


Once again, I used the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock. I then cut the rainbow and unicorn from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Rainbows & Unicorns Die-namics, and stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Rainbows & Unicorns. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the treat topper panel, popping them up with Foam Tape.

I used the new Free With $60 Gifty Greetings Die-namics to cut the "To" and "From" from Wild Cherry Card Stock, and added them to the treat topper. I filled the Flat Treat Bag with Air Heads Extreme candies, and then added the treat topper!


The Treat Bag Kit is SOOOO fun! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this kit! I can't wait for tomorrow to share more projects. I definitely didn't use candy for my next treats!!


14 comments:

  1. I guess I'm going to have to get the stitched rainbow stack too. Creating the rainbow to match the Skittles is perfect. Love the Treat Bag Topper! (The unicorn is cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow and the unicorn. This topper can be used for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the rainbow and unicorn toppers, however, the rainbow is my favorite! 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummie ! Colourful treaty bags ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like the rainbow candies with the Unicorn. There are so many possabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of the rainbow and matching M&Ms on the Treat Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jodi, I love the rainbow and unicorns together. Cute, and my granddaughters would love these. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable idea!! I love the candy matches the rainbow top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The unicorn looks really cute. I would love to give out this sort of bag. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great treat bags. I love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!