March 25, 2019

Treat Bag Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am LOVING the new Treat Bag Kit from MFT! You can get yours, and all of the products individually, tomorrow, Tuesday, March 26th at 10AM in the MFT Boutique! YAY!

Today I have two Treat Bags to share with you! I really had a lot of fun creating my candy treat bags yesterday, but these are more up my alley! LOL!!

I thought it would be SO fun to create little shot treat bags! I mean, my friends would totally appreciate a treat bag like this! I've used the Gusseted Treat Bag and the tag was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the new Treat Bag Topper Die-namics. I used the Cheers Die-namics to cut a panel of Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and added the die-cut word to the tag.

I cut the martini glass from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Martini Time Die-namics, and then using Distress Oxide Inks, stamped the glass using Martini Time. I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped "Drinks Are on Me" from Spirited Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. Inside the bag I added a bottle of Fireball (woot!) and a bottle of Honey Jack (YUM), and of course, shot glasses!


Of course, I couldn't just make ONE shot glass treat bag, now could I?

For this bag, I also used the Gusseted Treat Bag, and again, using the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics to cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. I cut the "Cheers" from Smooth White Card Stock using the Mondo Cheers Die-namics, and I sponged on Distress Oxide Inks to create the rainbow look.

I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped "Let's Get Tipsy" from Spirited Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink . This treat bag was filled with some Jose Cuervo (giddy up!) and Grey Goose (for when you feel classy, LOL), and more shot glasses!


I had SO much fun creating these! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using the Treat Bag Kit!


10 comments:

  1. So cool! This treat bag kit has so many great options! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh! This is the cutest ever!!!! I love this! Can't wait to do this. Love, love, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh you made me laugh! I was expecting to see another candy option (all great) when I clicked on your blog. What an alternative! This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...these are fun and cute! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the shading looks great. Great idea for those who drink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you used for the words and drink look really nice. Nice blending technique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- what a terrific treat in the bags with the perfect topper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! The treat topper die is a must have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!