March 26, 2019

Treat Bag Kit Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!


It's time! The FAB new Treat Bag Kit is available now from MFT!!! YAY!!!!


Yesterday, I had SO much fun creating my shot Treat Bags! Today, I went back to PG and created some kid friendly treats!!

For my little Swedish Fish treat (which was SO fun to make, by the way!), I used the Flat Treat Bag. I filled it with Swedish Fish (and MANY Swedish Fish were consumed during the creation of this project). The tag was cut first from Smooth White Card Stock using the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics, and I used the same die to cut a piece of Summer Splash Card Stock. I then used the Ocean Waves Die-namics to cut the Summer Splash panel again, and added it to the Smooth White panel. 

I cut the fish from Smooth White Card Stock using the Ocean Fun Die-namics, and stamped the fish using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink with Ocean Fun. I added the fish to the tag, popping them up with foam tape, and added little pearls for the "bubbles". The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Keep Swimming" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



For my second treat bag today, I had to show some love to Gummy Bears! YUMMY!


I used the Flat Treat Bag for this project as well, and filled up the bag with Gummy Bears. For the tag, I used Smooth White Card Stock and cut the tag using the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics. The bears are from Bitty Bears and I cut them from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Bitty Bears Die-namics. They were stamped with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored with Copic Markers.

I cut a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using the Treat Bag Topper Die-namics, and then arranged the bears, popping them up with Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment, from Beary Big Adventures, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.


Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has created today using the Treat Bag Kit, and make sure to grab yours in the MFT Boutique!! Will you create candy treats or alcohol treats? LOL!




33 comments:

  1. Yummy yummy treats and the perfect toppers for them! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I had already decided to make the mini bottle toppers but now I have to make the bitty bears, too. Sooooooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish one I now some one will love that

    ReplyDelete
  4. These treat bags look adorable, these gummy bears make me nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable!! I love how you customized each bag to the treats that are inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the punny sentiment with whatever treat is in the bag. These are both so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are delightful and darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the colorful bears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect treat toppers for these gummy candies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun ideas! My kids love gummy snacks and they would be so excited about these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun ideas! My kids love gummy snacks and they would be so excited about these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun ideas! My kids love gummy snacks and they would be so excited about these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite candies in darling bags. What more could a person ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great treat topper for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely sentiments on the toppers. This Blog Hop is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how the images coordinate with the snacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made some really fun projects!! Anyone would love to receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute treat bags! I especially like the one with the bears!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute to match the candy to the bag, or vice versa :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your puns! Cute coloring and darling ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute treat bags! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how your toppers match the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jodi these are absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!