April 18, 2019

April Birthday Project Challenge!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the April Birthday Project Challenge! This month, we are creating projects that feature drinks! It can be coffee, wine, margaritas, you name it!


Of course, I HAD to make a card with an alcoholic beverage! I LOVE this sweet penguin from Penguins In Paradise, and I sure could go for one of what he is having right now!! I cut him from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Penguins in Paradise Die-namics and stamped him with Penguins in Paradise using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. The pineapple and flower were also cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Polynesian Paradise Die-namics, and I stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Polynesian Paradise. I colored all three images with Copic Markers, and added shimmer to his cocktail using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged the sky using Distress Oxide Inks. I used the Beach Scene Builder Die-namics to cut the sand from Kraft Card Stock, the ocean from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, the clouds from Smooth White Card Stock, and the palm tree from Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock and Jellybean Green Card Stock. I added some shimmer to the trio of coconuts in the tree. I arranged all of the images, popping them up with foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Sip Sip Hooray!" fro Spirited Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created! 


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!