April 21, 2019

Flower Silhouettes Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

It's time to reveal the FABULOUS new card kit from MFT...the Flower Silhouettes Card Kit! It is SO beautiful! The new Flower Silhouettes set is SO pretty, and the coordinating Flower Silhouettes Die-namics make creating these flowers a breeze! I am also completely crushing on the new Simply Thanks Die-namics, which is the new Free With $60! LOVE!


This card was SO fun to create! I began with the flowers, and cut them from the included Smooth White Card Stock using the Flower Silhouettes Die-namics. I stamped them using Flower Silhouettes using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Lavender Fields Premium Dye Ink, Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Pineapple Premium Dye Ink. I LOVE them!!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle 2 STAX Die-namics, and I sponged on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink using a blending brush. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, also cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I aranged the flowers and added then to the card. I cut "thanks", cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, six times, layered each layer together, and then added them to the card. I stamped "(A LOT)", which is part of a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the Flower Silhouettes Card Kit!


5 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!