September 18, 2019

Miss You! {CTD561}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown, and this week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of purple, light green, teal and ivory! SO pretty!

I had so much fun creating these butterflies! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and sponged on Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters, Peacock Feathers and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Inks. I blended them together and then cut out the butterflies using the Flutter of Butterflies- Lace Die-namics. LOVE! Their bodies were cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the same Die-namics.

The main panel is Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I lightly sponged on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water, patted it down with paper towels, and once dry, stamped "Miss You", from Brushstroke Expressions, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I then added the butterflies, popping them up with foam tape, and then added a sprinkling of sequins to finish off the card.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Izzy - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!