September 19, 2019

The Birthday Project Challenge!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the September Birthday Project Challenge, and this month, it's all about pets! Whether it be a birthday card FOR your pet, or birthday cards that feature pets, we are paying homage to our faithful friends!


I am, admittedly, a crazy cat lady...I have five! So, of course, I had to feature kitties on my card! This feline trio, and the flowers and butterfly, were all cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Meow Mix Die-namics , and I stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Meow Mix. The party hats were cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Beary Special Birthday Die-namics, and stamped with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Beary Special Birthday. I colored them all with Copic Markers.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to create the sky. The grass panel was cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock first using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then using the Grassy Fields Die-namics. I stamped "Sending You a Smile on Your Birthday" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and then added all of the images, popping them up with foam tape.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!