September 24, 2019

The Vault is Opening!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

The MFT Vault is opening again, and this month, we are saying hello to several favorites, including the darling Pure Innocence Lil' Pumpkin and Pure Innocence Lil' Pumpkin Die-namics! YAY!!


I love this PI so much, and I am so glad she is being released! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Lil' Pumpkin Die-namics, and then stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Lil' Pumpkin. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the All Lined Up Background with Versamark and then heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder. I cut a strip of Tangy Orange Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I wrapped the panel with hemp cord and then added a bow. The sentiment, "Happy Fall" was stamped onto a panel of Jellybean Green Card Stock using Lil' Pumpkin and Versamark Ink, and I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!