October 16, 2019

Love You Forever! {CTD565}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am hosting! I have chosen a spooky combo of gray, lavender and black! LOVE!

I had SO much fun creating this card! I began by cutting a panel of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock, and I stamped a pattern of skulls using the Layering Skull set from Erin Lee Creative using Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink. I layered the panel with a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack.

The skull and flowers were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Layering Skull Die Set, and stamped them with Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, respectively. I popped them up with foam tape onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I cut the sentiment from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Love You Forever die. SO fun!



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Rosemary Dennis - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!