October 16, 2019

The Vault Is Open!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!


The MFT Vault has opened! I am SO excited to share that the ADORABLE Toasty Greetings has been released from the Vault! I just LOVE this sweet set!


I LOVE these sweeties! I cut the snowman, fire, penguin and snow balls from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Toasty Greetings Die-namics, and stamped them using Toasty Greetings with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers, and coated the fire with Glossy Accents.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using Distress Oxide Inks, created the night sky background. I cut two strips of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I added the snow, and then the images, popping them up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used a white gel pen to add stars to the night sky.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the October Vault Release!




2 comments:

  1. All of these cards are so cute! I love these blog posts! This really is a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your toasty scene card!! The snowman and penguin are adorable with their rosy little cheeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!