January 8, 2020

Holding You In My Heart! {CTD575}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am hosting! The colors for this week's challenge are kraft, gold, green and white!


Unfortunately, I need to create a sympathy card, but I think these colors really work for that. I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of Gold Sparkle Card Stock, which I added to one side. I used the same Die-namics again to cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock, and I stamped "Holding You in My Heart", from Deepest Sympathy, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.

The flowers and leaves were cut using the Stitched Flowers Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock and Gumdrop Green Card Stock, and I arranged them onto the Kraft panel. I added a trio of enamel dots to the panel as well, and then finished off with a bow of Hemp Cord.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Darnell Knauss - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!
Amy Tsuruta- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Love the design of your card with the pretty white flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!