January 7, 2020

New Release Available Now!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time! The AMAZING January MFT Release is live and available now in the MFT Boutique!! Today, the MFT Design Team and Friends are sharing more inspiration with new goodies!

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Smitten With You set, Lots of Hearts Cover Up, and this month's Free With $60, Lots of Love Die-namics! SWOON!


I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I sponged on several different Distress Oxide Inks. I cut the panel using the new Lots of Heart Cover Up Die-namics, and spritzed the panel with water. Once dry, I popped the panel up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics.

I cut "love" from Smooth White Card Stock three times using the Lots of Love Die-namics, and layered them together. I cut a strip of Grapesicle Card Stock and stamped the sentiment, "IF I HAD 100 HEARTS, THEY'D ALL BELONG TO YOU", from Smitten With You using Versamark and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added the sentiment and "love" die-cut to the card, and then finished off with a trio of rhinestones.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created!


29 comments:

  1. Love the pastel effect you used on the cover die, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft colors make this card stand out - simple and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I'm loving the color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun die and sentiment. Love the color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pastels and that heart die is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing all of the inspiration provided by the DT and guest designers. I love your card design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The Lots of Hearts Cover Up Die is so pretty... gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this die and you did a fabulous job with it!! The ink blending is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pastel colors you chose are so pretty! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the rainbow distressed background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the soft and dreamy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty with the colors of ink you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you tucked the sentiment under the word and the soft use of colors was sweet - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, loving the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty pastel look you created.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A soft darling card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors you used for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful colors and wonderful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors you chose and the softness of your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!