February 13, 2020

Happy Birthday to My Ride or Die!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the MFT February Birthday Project Challenge! This month, it's all about Birthday cards featuring hearts! SO fun! Valentine's Day is my hubby's Birthday, so this challenge is PERFECT for his card!


I wanted my card to have a tattoo vibe, which is perfect for my hubs. I began with a panel of Red Hot Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used Electric Red Premium Dye Ink to stamped the image from Rose Garden (SUCH a gorgeous set), four times around the card. I then used Red Hot, Wild Cherry and Electric Red Premium Dye Inks and sponged around the edges of the panel. LOVE.

The heart was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, and popped it up with foam tape onto the panel. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and the sentiment, "Happy Birthday to My Ride or Die" (which is what we call each other), from Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings Too, was stamped using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!