February 25, 2020

I'm So Thankful For You and Pizza!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the February MFT Hits & Highlights Feature! This month, the MFT Design Team is creating delicious pizza creations using the FABULOUS Pizza My Heart set and Pizza Maker Die-namics! LOVE!


I had SO much fun creating my pizza! The crust was cut from Natural Card Stock and the sauce from Wild Cherry Card Stock. The cheese was cut from Smooth White Card Stock and then lightly sponged with Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I cut the peppers from Field Day Prestige Card Stock, the onions from Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock, the mushrooms from Kraft Card Stock, the pepperoni from Electric Red Prestige Card Stock and finally, the olives from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of patterned paper from the Tiny Check Paper Pack, which I then trimmed down. I stamped "I'm So Thankful for You and PIZZA", from Pizza My Heart, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!