February 26, 2020

Thinking of You! {CTD582}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, my dear friend Bar has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of hot pink, aqua, Kraft and white! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I used the SUPER fun Sedona Cut & Emboss Folder form Spellbinders for my card! I began with a panel of white card stock and then ran it through my die-cutting machine using the Sedona Cut & Emboss Folder. I LOVE how it cuts out the little diamonds in addition to creating the gorgeous embossed panel.

I used Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks to sponge on the color. LOVE how it really makes the embossing pop! The sentiment is from Totally Random Sayings Vol. 3 from Essentials by Ellen, and I stamped it with Versamark onto a panel of Kraft card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added a strip of white card stock underneath and then attached the sentiment panel to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Susan Blamey- This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the Color Throwdown Blog and play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!