March 25, 2020

Follow Your Rainbow!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lisa has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of pink, purple and white! I immediately thought these colors were perfect for a girly, fun card!



I created this card for my youngest, who is NOT loving the shelter in place we are experiencing here in NY. I thought this darling little cloud and rainbow would cheer her up! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and using the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, created a sky with Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink. I don't know about you, but Cotton Candy clouds sure would cheer me up!!

The rainbow was cut from Cotton Candy Card Stock and Grape Jelly Card Stock using the Straight-Up Rainbow Die-namics. The cloud was cut from the same Die-namics out of Smooth White Card Stock, Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and Cotton Candy Card Stock. I arranged the rainbow and cloud onto the cloudy sky, and stamped "Follow Your Rainbow" on the bottom, from Rainbow Greetings, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. A trio of rhinestones adds sparkle!


Check out this week's inspo pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Cat Craig - This month's awesome Guest Stamper!
Billie -  This week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!



2 comments:

  1. สนุกแน่นอนหนังออนไลน์ Falling Inn Love รับเหมาซ่อมรัก (2019) หนังรัก โรแมนติก หากคุณชอบไปดูได้ที่

    https://www.doonung1234.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!