March 23, 2020

Icing on the Cupcake Card Kit!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I have a card to share with you today using the AWESOME new Icing on the Cupcake Card Kit from MFT! I've had SO much fun playing with this kit, and this card was especially fun to create!


I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I laid the Sprinkles Stencil on top and sponged on Cotton Candy, Pineapple, Sour Apple and Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. I then used Nuvo Glimmer Paste to add the sparkle. I removed the stencil and set the panel to the side to dry.

The cupcake was cut from Cotton Candy Card Stock and the Birthday Brights Paper Pad using the new Cupcake and Sprinkles Die-namics. I used Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink to add a little shading around the icing on the cupcake. The little flag was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Cupcake and Sprinkles Die-namics, and I stamped "WISH BIG", from Bitty Birthday Greetings, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. When the background was dry, I popped up the cupcake and flag with foam tape. LOVE.

\


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and be sure to grab an Icing on the Cupcake Card Kit while they are available!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sparkly sprinkles with glimmer paste! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!