May 27, 2020

Thanks For Everything! {CTD595}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am the hostess! I have chosen a gorgeous combo (I think, lol) of white, black and turquoise! Come play along!


For my card, I began with a panel of watercolor paper cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the flowers from Floral Focus using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I first watercolored the flowers with Distress Inks, and when dry, went back and added shadows with Polychromos Colored Pencils. I cut and placed a mask over the image and spritzed the panel with watered down Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "THANKS FOR EVERYTHING", from Bitty Thanks & Gratitude, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added a small strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack underneath the sentiment panel, and then added it to the card with foam tape. A trio of enamel dots finishes off the card.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Lynda - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Love your coloring on the pretty blooms. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!