May 27, 2020

Sweetie Pie! {WSC491}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a super fun layout for you this week! My card this week is a bit of a departure from my normal clean aesthetic, but I really had so much fun creating it!


I began with a panel of patterned paper from the Tiny Check Paper Pack cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to cut two circles of Kraft Card Stock for my "pie", and I sponged the edges with Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I cut another two circles from the same paper, cut them into strips, inked the edges and then wove them into the pie crust. SUPER fun! My friend Bar did a card like that when this set was released and I was in AWE!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then cut "Sweetie Pie" using the Sweetie Pie Die-namics from Red Hot Card Stock. I popped the die cut sentiment up with foam tape, added foam tape to the circle panel, and then added them to the card. The pie (so cute!) was cut using the Sweetie Pie Die-namics from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and Red Hot Card Stock. Before creating the pie, I speckled the After Midnight panel with white spray for an old fashioned look. I popped the pie up with foam tape, and for the third circle element in the sketch, cut a panel of Red Hot Card Stock using the heart from Hug In a Mug Die-namics, and I popped that up as well with more foam tape!


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!