May 28, 2020

Thinking Of You! {CC142}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and I am OBSESSED with the colors this week...Sno Cone, Natural, Limelight and Gumdrop Green! AH! LOVE!


I LOVED making this card! I began with a panel of Natural Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the Circle Celebration Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. I am obsessed with this background!!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and popped it up with foam tape onto the stamped background. I used the Grande Greenery - Solid Die-namics and Grande Greenery - Outline Die-namics to cut Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Limelight Prestige Card Stock, and then added the leaves to one side of the circle panel. I cut "you" using the All About You Die-namics three times from Sno Cone Card Stock. I added the die-cut word to the circle panel, using more foam tape, and then stamped "Thinking of", from All About You, above the die-cut word using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created today, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!