June 25, 2020

Happy B'Day! {CC144}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and I LOVE the combination for this challenge! We are using Lemon Chiffon, Tickled Pink, Ripe Raspberry and Jellybean Green! LOVE!


I had SO much fun creating my card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same set to cut a panel of Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock. I stamped the pink panel using the Circle Celebration Background and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and then popped it up with foam tape onto the Smooth White Card Stock panel. I used the same die set to cut a panel of Jellybean Green Card Stock, and I trimmed it down and placed it over the main panels. I then cut another strip of paper, this time from the Spring Whimsy Paper Pad, and added that on top as well.

The tag was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Treat Tag Die-namics, and the sweet scallop topper was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock. I tied some white twine into a bow and then popped the tag up with foam tape onto the panel. This little cutie was cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Birthday Buddies Die-namics, and I stamped her with Birthday Buddies using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I used the same patterned paper from the Spring Whimsy Paper Pad to paper piece her dress, and I colored her with Copic Markers and then Polychromos Colored Pencils. I stamped "Happy B'Day" to her banner, and then popped her up with foam tape onto the tag.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!



2 comments:

  1. OpenRice is the Yelp of Asia. It shows a city’s most popular restaurants, ratings, menus, booking numbers, and everything in between. It’s widespread
    in Southeast Asia and a better resource than Yelp. It has listings for Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The app puts the power of the website at your fingertips.
    App Name: OpenRice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!