July 1, 2020

Hello, Sweet Friend! {CTD600}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and we have hit quite the milestone! This week we celebrate CTD600! 600 Color Throwdown Challenges! That is so cool!

This week, Wanda has challenged us to use the awesome combo of red, green, black and white! FAB combo!!


For my card, I used the super fun Watermelon Slice Die-namics from MFT, and I cut the slices from Red Hot Card Stock, Field Day Prestige Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. They are so fun and easy to create! I die-cut a bite mark out of one of the slices! I popped them up with foam tape onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

I used the Sweet Die-namics to die-cut "sweet" and I cut it three times from Smooth White Card Stock, layered them together and added them to the watermelon. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Hello, Sweet Friend" from Sweet Sentiments using Black Licorice Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same die to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I finished off the card with a trio of red enamel dots.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Betty Wright - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!