July 29, 2020

Best Parents Ever! {CTD500}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week we are celebrating our 500th Sketch! That is A LOT of sketches!! I LOVE this layout, and it is one I use quite often!


Dear friends of ours are having a baby boy, so I created this card for them! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same Die-namics to cut a strip of patterned paper from the Party Plaid Paper Pad, which I LOVE. 

I cut a circle of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then added the ADORABLE little onesie, cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, using the Bundles of Baby Clothes Die-namics. The star, cut using the same Die-namics, was cut from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, and I placed it in the center of the onesie. SO Cute! 

I popped the onesie up onto the circle panel using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST PARENTS EVER", from Welcome, Baby, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out our 500th Sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!