August 5, 2020

Hello! {CTD605}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I am the hostess! I have chosen the gorgeous combo of red, coral, white and blue! LOVE!


I had SO much fun creating my card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. The flowers were all cut using the Stitched Flowers Die-namics, and I cut them from Red Hot Card Stock, Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock, After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock. I layered the flowers together and added them to the Smooth White Card Stock panel. I trimmed the excess from the edges.

The "hello" was cut using the Little Hello Die-namics. I love that this Die-namics comes with the frame for the word, it really makes it pop! I cut the frame from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and the "hello" from Smooth White Card Stock. SO fun!


Check out the inspiration picture for this week's challenge:



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Jenny Martin - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!