April 7, 2008

Bring on the lemons!!!


Well, tonight I just felt like stamping...No challenges, no restrictions, just stamping!!
I used a five in one stamp from Repeat Impressions, which I just *had* to have at a convention I went to a few months back. Needless to say, this is the first time it has seen ink!!
I think I will give this to my friend Melinda for her 30th birthday, as she is all about the tequila!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy and Images from Great Impressions (#7501W)
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black & Summer Sun, and to watercolor: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel & Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter in Crystal Iris, Brilliant Blue Brads, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches & Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love this, the colors are so bright and cheerful. After this SHOCKING day I have had, I think I need some tequila too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this set...do you think it's still available? It's perfect for a friend who is going through some hard times right now - thanks in advance for any leads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!