April 12, 2008

Make A Wish!!


Wow! This card was made for quite a few challenges, as I am not able to stamp every day lately!!
It encompassed Beate's WSC43, Monday's TLC163, Stacked Ribbon, which I used Toy's tutorial for, Thurday's WT161, An Eye for Eyelets, and Friday's LSC163 DIY DP. I have to say, I had the most fun creating my own dp!!
My color scheme came from my ribbon colors...these two rolls of ribbon were stacked next to one another, and they just called to me!! I love using these colors and then popping them with a bit of black!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sentiment from She's All That and Text Boxed by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Regal Rose & Certainly Celery
Ink: Regal Rose & Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Slit Punch, Large & Small Oval Punches, SU Markers in Basic Black & Certainly Celery, White Eyelets by MM and Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. More congrats, and I wanted to leave my comment on my latest favorite card of yours...it's simply exquisite! I didn't even know you had a blog girl...how fun! You're on my reader now, so in case I miss it in the 1000000 uploads on SCS...I'll find it right here! Love your dirty dessert!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration...we went to McD's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I am gonna comment on your posts because I am so stinking proud of you!! Gorgeous card, Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Just LOVE this card...it's stunning! Congrats on the new blog...amazing work so far! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Brenda H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!