September 20, 2008

A Christmas-y Explosion!


Hi everyone!!! Happy Saturday!!!

I have been playing around with my new Scor-It, and have created this super cute (I think) little explosion box!! This was SOOOOOO easy to make, seriously, under 5 minutes!! I used this rockin' tutorial over at SCS on the Resources Page that Beate did, and I think I am going to make these for Christmas and use them as place settings. How cute would that be with maybe a little Christmas candy inside! Love it!!!

I used my Snow Burst set (SOOOO glad that made it into the new Catty!!) on the actual box portion, and stamped it with Baja Breeze onto Baja Breeze cardstock. The lid was made out of some new, delicious, Holiday Treasures DSP...it just makes me feel Christmas-y to look at that paper, with a border of Chocolate Chip cardstock!!

I stamped the super cute gingerbread from the Deer Friends set, and layered him on circle after circle! The box was finished off with some white gel pen highlights, and Baja Breeze Striped ribbon. The tag was attached to the ribbon with some hemp twine.

I am super happy with how this turned out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Deer Friends & Snow Burst
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Whisper White & Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scallop, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 & 1 inch Circle Punches, White Gel Pen, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon & Hemp Twine

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! Ok, I seriously am getting that scor-pal!! What in the world have I been waiting for!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I wish I had gotten Snow Burst - may have to add that to my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!