September 20, 2008

A Fun Little Card...


Hi everyone! Another post...shocking right!! Since I am now a Dirty Dozen Alumni, I find myself with tons of time on my hands...and what else is a girl to do but stamp right???

I made this card to try and bulk up my stash of Birthday Cards...I never seem to have any on hand. I used the Crazy for Cupcakes set on this one, and some new Sweet Always DSP (love this paper!!!)

The cupcake *paper* was paper pieced with the same background DSP, and I used some Liquid Applique and glitter on the icing. It looks super yummy and sparkly IRL.

The score lines around the card and on the center and sentiment panel were created with my new Scor-It.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery and Summer Sun
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White & Sweet Always DSP
Accessories: Giga Scallop & Mega Oval Punches by Marvy, White Gel Pen, White Brads by American Crafts, Ribbon from Williams Sonoma, Liquid Applique, Crystal Transparent Glitter by Art Institute Glitter, Scor-It, & Dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! OK, so now I'll have to buy the cupcake set, too. You are an excellent salesperson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the liquid applique and that dp (which is on my wish list for next month)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I'm on my diet, it's lunchtime and I'm catching up on my blog surfing and I see this. I WANT A CUPCAKE!!! Is your card edible by chance? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!