December 26, 2012

Strong {MFTWSC104}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I have a card to share with you today for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC104!  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees so I could use the fabulous Vertical Greetings set!

I have been loving the subway art look and I thought this stamp would be great for that.  I stamped this sentiment, which I LOVE, in Versamark onto Black Licorice Cardstock and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I cut out the panel, and layered it, with Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics.


I added a trio of roses cut from patterned paper, which is all Persnickity from Lily Bee Designs, using the Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namics.  I added some rhinestone swirls and embossed the Sno Cone panel with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder.


On the inside I added more patterned paper, and the sentiment is from Ring Me.


Here is this week's sketch:

We'd love for you to play along!  You can find all the deets on our SCS Forum HERE.

 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today.
 
Recipe:
Stamps: Vertical Greetings from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Sno Cone (MFT), Black Licorice (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Persnickity (Lily Bee Designs)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Swirls, Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namics and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl! I rotated and used the stamp set for this sketch too....hehe! Love yours with the rolled flowers!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is STUNNING, Jodi! I have to try this technique...you have done an amazing job here...you're AWESOME:)
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jodi, I love the embossed sentiment and pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thing for paper flowers, the roses are great! The white letters look awesome on the black background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!