July 31, 2013

Love The Here And Now {MFTWSC135}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to MFTWSC135!  A super fun sketch indeed!

For my card this week I've used the Chalkboard Builder Die-Namics to create the main panel.  I've also used Chalkboard Greetings and I stamped the sentiment onto Black Licorice Cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used the Washi Tape Die-Namics  (one of my favorites) for the top panel.


The patterned papers are all from Here & Now by Echo Park.  I used some patterned paper for my heart, which was cut with the Heart STAX Die-Namics, to which I added a Black Licorice Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I layered two panels of Sweet Tooth Cardstock, and stamped a sentiment from Cheerful Blessings in Black Licorice Ink.


 Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:
Here is this week's sketch:
 

We'd love you to play along!  You can get all the details HERE on our SCS Forum!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today!
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Chalkboard Greetings and Cheerful Blessings (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Kraft, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Here & Now (Echo Park)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT) and Versamark
Accessories:  Chalkboard Greetings Die-Namics, Washi Tape Die-Namics, Heart STAX Die-Namics, Black Licorice Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
  Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Can I ask you a question? How do you get the button to sit right on the card with the bow behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the elements. Great embossing.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Just Because Linky Party 8/1-/31!
    Great sponsors & prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Chalkboard Greetings is one of my very favorite stamp sets and I love seeing different designs with them. Great detail touch to do the double-layer on the inside too. I would never have thought of it., very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card, loving the blackboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous chalkboard technique for this beautiful card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a beautiful card! I need those frame dies for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!