July 3, 2013

The Best Things In Life {MFTWSC131}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for the new MFT Sketch, this week we are up to MFTWSC131!  For my card this week, I was super inspired by THIS CARD that my dear friend Karen created.  I just loved her color combo with the pop of Razzle Berry!

I started by stamping the sentiment from Vertical Greetings II in Hot Fudge Ink onto a piece of Primitive Cream Cardstock.  I then added the frame using Kraft Cardstock cut with the Chalkboard Frame Die-Namics (SO fun to use and you can literally frame any image or sentiment!).
 

I cut the Leaf Filled Flourish Die-Namics from Jellybean Green Cardstock and attached it to the frame.  I then cut the flower from Razzle Berry Felt using the Plentiful Petals Die-Namics.  I topped it off with a Whip Cream Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I layered two pieces of Primitive Cream Cardstock (it's so yummy) and stamped a sentiment from Pearls of Wisdom in Hot Fudge Ink.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:

Here is this week's sketch!


We'd love for you to play along!  You can get all the details HERE on our SCS Forum!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the ladies playing along with this sketch today!
 
Recipe:
Stamps: Vertical Greetings II and Pearls of Wisdom from My Favorite Things
Paper: Hot Fudge, Kraft, Jelly Bean Green, Primitive Cream (MFT)
Ink: Hot Fudge and Kraft (MFT)
Accessories:  Chalkboard Frame Die-Namics, Leaf Filled Flourish Die-Namics, Plentiful Petals Die-Namics, Razzle Berry Felt, Whip Cream Button, Hemp Cord and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
  Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Fab card!!!! Those frames are amazing !!
    I just KNEW that I would be kicking myself for not getting them last month!! Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Jodi! Love the framing and pop of red with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I like the Razzleberry flower... it's happy!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Jody! That felt flower is the perfect embellishment for this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower is just perfect, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodi I love this card. Why, why why don't I own this set? Off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how simple yet striking this is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! I love the sentiment. What set is the inside sentiment from? That is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so beautiful it deserves to be on display in the receiver's home at all times. Perfect sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sketch GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!