September 18, 2013

Teachers Rule {MFTWSC142}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! 

It's time for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  We are up to MFTWSC142 this week!  I've missed the past two weeks, but I have made them up and will have them for you later this week!

For this week, I went with a school themed card!  I'll tuck this one away for Meredith's teacher so I am prepared for Teacher Appreciation!
 

I used the new School Days stamp set to stamp the ruler (so fun) and the School Days Die-Namics to cut the ruler apple.  I cut the leaf from the Flower and Leaf Trio Die-Namics out of Gumdrop Green Cardstock, and the apple and stem were cut from Electric Red and Hot Fudge Cardstock.  The ruler was stamped in Lemon Drop Yellow onto Smooth White Cardstock.


I used the new Head Of The Class stamp set to stamp the lined paper in Berrylicious, and then stamped the alphabet, also from Head Of The Class, in Black Licorice Ink.  I cut a Sno Cone panel using the Peek-A-Boo Dots Die-Namics, and tied it with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I stamped "School Days" in Black Licorice Ink.  I used the Blueprints 5 Die-Namics and Blueprints 6 Die-Namics, to cut the layers on both the front and inside panels.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:

Here is this week's sketch:

 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today!
 
Recipe:
Stamps: School Days and Head of The Class (MFT)
Paper: Sno Cone, Kraft, Smooth White, Electric Red, Hot Fudge, Gumdrop Green (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Berrylicious and Lemon Drop (MFT)
Accessories:  Blueprints 5 Die-Namics, Blueprints 6 Die-Namics, Peek-A-Boo Dots Die-Namics, School Days Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!