February 26, 2014

Hello {MFTWSC165}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to MFTWSC165!  I had SO much fun creating my card with this sketch!


I went with a color combo of Steel Grey, Razzle Berry, Pink Lemonade, Spearmint and Smooth White, and I think I LOVE it!  I cut the circle from Pink Lemonade Cardstock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I cut the flag from Razzle Berry Cardstock using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics.

I LOVE the word Die-Namics that we have at MFT, and I pulled out the darling Happy Hellos Die-Namics for my card.  I cut the script "hello" from Smooth White Cardstock and then added it to the fishtail panel.  I added two enamel dots and a Spearmint Button tied with Hemp Cord.


I used Blueprints 4 Die-Namics to cut the Steel Grey panel and embossed it with the Houndstooth Cover Up Die-Namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I LOVE the look of this!


On the inside, I added another panel of embossed Steel Grey Cardstock, and I stamped "What's Up?" in Razzle Berry Ink using the new Friend Request set.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Here is this week's sketch:

We'd love you to play along!  You can link up your creation using this sketch right on the MFT Blog!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Friend Request (MFT)
Ink: Razzle Berry (MFT)
Paper: Steel Grey, Razzle Berry, Pink Lemonade and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, Houndstooth Cover Up Die-Namics, Happy Hellos Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Duo, Spearmint Button (MFT), Hemp Cord, Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

Jodi
  Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What? no colored image from Jodi??!! LOL!! Love this die cut card - what great color choices and great full panel die background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this GF! I love that 'hello' and your colours are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitched circle and the colours you used! Wow, so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!