February 19, 2014

Never Forget {MFTWSC164}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge!  This week, we are up to MFTWSC164!  I've used some wonderful new products on my card today...LJD Forget Me Not, Forget Me Not Die-Namics and Striped Background!  LOVE!  My card also features the color combination from our current Color Palette Challenge, Blu Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Kraft and Smooth White!


I started by cutting a piece of Smooth White Cardstock with the Pierced Oval STAX Die-Namics, and I stamped the sentiment from LJD Forget Me Not in Black Licorice Ink.  I popped this panel up with Jody Boosters onto a Kraft panel cut with the Heirloom Label Die-Namics.  Using the Forget Me Not Die-Namics, I cut a trio of flowers from Smooth White Cardstock.  I stamped them with the new LJD Forget Me Not set using Lemon Drop and Blu Raspberry Inks.


I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the Blu Raspberry panel and the Smooth White Mat.  I embossed the Blu Raspberry panel with the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-Namics and the Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut the flag from Lemon Drop Cardstock using the Fishtail Flag STAX Die-Namics and stamped it with the new Striped Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.


On the inside, I again cut two panels with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, and I stamped another sentiment from LJD Forget Me Not in Black Licorice Ink, and I stamped a flower in Lemon Drop Ink, adding the center with Blu Raspberry Ink.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:

Here is this week's sketch:



We'd love for you to play along!  You can link up your creation using this sketch right on the MFT Blog!



You can find the current Color Palette Challenge right HERE on the MFT Blog!  Come play along!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: LJD Forget Me Not and Striped Background (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Blu Raspberry, Lemon Drop and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT)
Paper: Blu Raspberry, Kraft, Lemon Drop and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Polka Dot Cover Up Die-Namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, Heirloom Label Die-Namics, Pierced Oval STAX Die-Namics, Forget Me Not Die-Namics, Embossing Pads (MFT), Hemp Cord and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, love the colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous Jodi!! I ADORE the polka dots cover up!! The sentiment is beautiful and the little flower accent is divine!! The double twine bow is PERFECT!!

    Just stunning!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Jodi! I really like the embossing on the background and sweet little flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jodi! Love the sweet flower accenting the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jodi! Love the fun polka dot background and sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little flowers around the sentiment. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!