May 28, 2014

Congratulations {MFTWSC178}!


Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge!  This week, we are up to MFTWSC178!  SO super fun and the perfect opportunity to use the Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Die-namics, which is just what I did!  The colors are based on the new Color Throwdown, CTD294!


This card was SO fun and SO easy to create!  I started by cutting a piece of Razzle Berry Cardstock with the Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Die-namics.  I then cut it out again to frame it using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I added a panel behind the Razzle Berry panel that I coated with silver glitter.  I love the look of that!  I wrapped the bottom of the focal panel with Hemp Cord and tied it off with a Sweet Tooth Button!


I used the Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics to cut the Kraft panel and the Smooth White mat, and I stamped the Kraft panel with the Linen Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I used Sno Cone Cardstock cut with the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics.


On the inside, I've again used Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics to cut the panels, and I stamped "Look Out World" from Happy Graduation using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink.


Here is this week's sketch!


We'd LOVE you to play along!  You can link up your card right on the MFT Blog!







Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Graduation and Linen Background (MFT)
Ink: Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT)
Paper: Razzle Berry Cardstock, Sno Cone Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock and Smooth White Cardstock (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Die-namics, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics, Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Silver Glitter and Jody Boosters


7 comments:

  1. What a great and happy card!! Perfect for both the color and the sketch challenges! I'm so glad you joined us this week, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the sparkly background behind the cutout letters. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cool is this!! Love it! Thxs for joining us at CTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, where'd my comment go???

    This is FABULOUS, Jodi! LOVE that gorgeous Razzle Berry (that's my new favorite color after this weekend!) with the silvery sparkle in the background! Thanks for joining us this week!

    It was SO FREAKIN' AWESOME to meet you this weekend!!! I can't wait to see you again! Knowing you and Danielle are both around LongGuy-land makes me wanna' go on a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun... love the pink and silver together. Thank you Jodi for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!