July 30, 2014

Hello {MFTWSC187}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge!  This week we are up to MFTWSC187!

JULY MFT MFTWSC187

I had lots of fun creating my card for today!  I used the Jumbo Fishtail Banner Die-namics to cut the Berrylicious Card Stock panel, and I then embossed it with the Pegboard Cover Up and Embossing Pad Duo.  I used the Happy Hellos Die-namics and cut it twice, once from Smooth White Card Stock and once from Razzle Berry Card Stock.  I adhered them together and then coated them with Glossy Accents.  Once dry, it was the perfect accent to my flag.  I added a trio of sequins cut with the Sequins Die-namics from Black Licorice Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and some silver glitter paper.

JULY MFT MFTWSC187 Closeup

The Kraft panel was cut with the Blueprints 10 Die-namics.  I cut another panel using Smooth White Card Stock and then trimmed it down.  I stamped the Smooth White Card Stock panel with the Pinstripe Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock with Blueprints 2 Die-namics, and the card base is Black Licorice Card Stock.

JULY MFT MFTWSC187 Closeup 2

On the inside, I again used Blueprints 10 Die-namics to cut the Kraft Card Stock panel and Smooth White Card Stock panel, and I stamped the Smooth White Card Stock panel again with the Pinstripe Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The sentiment, stamped in Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, is from LLD Friend Request.

JULY MFT MFTWSC187 Inside

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch:

MFTWSC187

We’d LOVE you to play along!  You can link up your card right on the MFT BLog!

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: LLD Friend Request and Pinstripe Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Berrylicious Card Stock, Razzle Berry Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and Silver Glitter Paper Accessories: Blueprints 10 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Jumbo Fishtail Banner Die-namics, Happy Hellos Die-namics, Sequins Die-namics, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT), Glossy Accents and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!