September 5, 2014

You & Me {MFTWSC192 and MFTCPC9}!

Hi everyone!!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC192, along with the new MFT Color Palette Challenge, MFTCPC9!  LOVE!

MFTWSC192 You and Me

This was a fun sketch to work with!  For the focal panel, I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 14 Die-namics, and stamped “You” and “Me”, from Always & Forever using Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.  I cut the ampersand with the Ampersand Die-namics from silver glitter paper and popped it up between the words with Jody Boosters.

MFTWSC192 You and Me Closeup

I used Blueprints 5 Die-namics to cut the Steel Grey Card Stock panel, and I embossed it with the Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 6 Die-namics.  I cut two strips of card stock for the horizontal strips using Steel Blue Card Stock and Factory Green Card Stock.  I added a heart cut with the Hearts A Plenty Die-namics from Wild Cherry Card Stock to the edge of the focal panel.

MFTWSC192 You and Me Closeup 2

On the inside, I used Blueprints 5 Die-namics and Blueprints 6 Die-namics again to cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock.  I added another panel of Steel Grey Card Stock embossed with the Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I stamped “Love” from Always & Forever using Factory Green Premium Dye Ink.  I added another Wild Cherry Card Stock heart cut with the Hearts A Plenty Die-namics.

MFTWSC192 You and Me Inside

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch!  You can link up your card right on the MFT Blog!

MFTWSC192

Print

Here is this month’s Color Pallete Challenge!  LOVE!

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Always & Forever (MFT) Ink: Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink and Factory Green Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Steel Grey Card Stock, Steel Blue Card Stock, Factory Green Card Stock, Wild Cherry Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and Glitter Paper Accessories: Blueprints 5 Die-namics, Blueprints 6 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Hearts a Plenty Die-namics, Ampersand Die-namics, Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) Rhinestones and Jody Boosters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!