August 23, 2015

What’s The Scoop? {SSSC283}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC283!  This week’s sketch has a trio of panels!

Print

I went with a trio of ice cream cones for my card today!  These were super fun to make!  I used the LJD Sweet Treats Die-namics and all of the cones were cut from Kraft Card Stock.  I used Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock, Chocolate Brown Card Stock and Spearmint Card Stock for the ice cream scoops.  I gave them each a coat of shimmer using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I popped each cone up with Jody Boosters onto panels of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the new Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics

I arranged the trio of rectangles onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock which I cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped this panel using the Confetti Background using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink, Spearmint Premium Dye Ink and Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink.  I kept my paper in the same spot and simply rotated the stamp for each new color.  LOVE this background stamp.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics (I just love those scallops) and finished off the front with a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and stamped with “What’s The Scoop” from LJD You’re The Sweetest using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I also added a trio of enamel dots and a rhinestone.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC283

We would love you to play along!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to play along and to see what the team has created this week!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: LJD You’re The Sweetest and Confetti Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink, Spearmint Premium Dye Ink and Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Chocolate Brown Card Stock, Spearmint Card Stock, Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, LJD Sweet Treats Die-namics (MFT) Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker, Enamel Dots, Rhinestone and Jody Boosters

4 comments:

  1. Oh so fun...love that 'sprinkle' background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi this is soooooo fun! Perfect sketch for these sweet treats. I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Love how you stamped the confetti background to match the cones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!