October 24, 2015

Wishing You Both A Happy 50th Anniversary!

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

My in-laws are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary today, and this is the card I created for them!

Print

I’ve used the MFT Sketch from two weeks ago, MFTWSC250, for the layout.  The main panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and stamped it with the Damask Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  On top of the rectangle panel, I cut a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and layered it onto a panel of Brushed Gold Card Stock cut with the Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics.  I used the Brush Gold Card Stock again to cut the “50” using the Emmitt Numbers & Symbols Die-namics

I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and ran it through my Big Shot twice so that both edges have flags.  I stamped “Wishing You Both A Happy Anniversary” using LJD Together Forever stamped with Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I used the Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics to create the roses and I cut them from Cherry Crisp PRestige Card Stock.  I used the Fresh Cut Flowers Die-namics to cut the leaves from Jellybean Green Card Stock.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!