October 1, 2015

Wishing You Everything Happy!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I cannot even believe it is OCTOBER!  This year is just flying by!  I have a card to share with you using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC248!  My card definitely embraces A LOT of white space, which is something I used to be SO scared of, and now I just love!

Print

The main panel was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and then cut again using the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics.  I took the panel that I cut out and watercolored it with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers and put it aside to dry.  I added a mat to the main panel using Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  Once the watercolored panel was dry, I inserted it into the main panel.

I cut “happy” using the Happy Trio Die-namics from Brushed Silver Card Stock, and stamped “Wishing You Everything” from Happy Everything using Black Licorice Hyrid Ink.  I added two trios of sequins/rhinestones to add some shimmer and shine! 

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the watercolour background is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!