July 22, 2016

MFT and Scrapbook Adhesives Collaboration!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I am SO excited to share my post with you today!  For the past three days, MFT has paired up with Scrapbook Adhesives, and I had so much fun using their products!  In fact, some of their products have now become my absolute favorites!

Print

For my card, I used the darling Pure Innocence I Heart You, and I cut her from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence I Heart You Die-namics.  I stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink with Pure Innocence I Heart You.  I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up using Crafty Foam Tape, which I am OBSESSED with.  I LOVE how easily the backing is to remove, and I LOVE how you can cut it to any length!  My new fav!  She is popped up onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and I trimmed the side down using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.

The main panel of Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the Mini Hearts Background with Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink.  I added a horizontal panel cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics.  I added a strip of glitter tape along the bottom of the panel.  All of the panels, and you know I like to use lots, were adhered with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.  I LOVE liquid glue, it’s all I use, and I LOVE the small applicator tip on this Glue Pen!  Another new fav!!

Print

The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and I used the 3D Foam Hearts to add the heart accent to the sentiment panel.  After attaching the heart, I removed the top paper and sprinkled on glitter!  Easy peasy, and super fun and sparkly!  The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the other girls have created today, and for the past two days as well!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!