July 21, 2016

It’s Time To Celebrate! {WSC290}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC290!  I love this sketch!

Print

I’ve used the darling Celebrate With Cake set for my card today, and I cut the cake plate, cake and candles from Smooth White Card Stock using the Celebrate With Cake Die-namics.  I stamped the cake with Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, the candles with Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink, the flames with Pineapple Premium Dye Ink and the cake plate with Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink.  LOVE.  I popped up the cake with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics.

The flags were cut using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack and the Lucky Prints Paper Pack.  I also used the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics for the sentiment panel from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, and I stamped the sentiment, “It’s Time To Celebrate With Cake” using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. The main panel of Blu Raspberry Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossed with the Jumbo Dot Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch! 

MFT_WSC_290

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!