July 14, 2016

You Are Magical! {WSC289}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, WSC289!  What a fun sketch!

Print

I changed up my card a bit from the sketch, my flying unicorn from Magical Unicorns looked better on the bottom of my card!  I LOVE these unicorns, and I tried to color this cutie the way Torico colors, she is just INCREDIBLE!  I cut this cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using the Magical Unicorns Die-namics and stamped him with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Magical Unicorns.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added shimmer to the wing using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker. The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I embossed it (though you cannot tell AT ALL in the picture) using the Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo

I used the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut pieces of Periwinkle Prestige Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Spearmint Card Stock, Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock.  I then cut them into strips to create the striped panel.  I used the Label Maker Love set to stamp “YOU” and “ARE” onto Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Label Tape Die-namics.  The “MAGICAL” panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Magical Memories Die-namics.  LOVE.

 

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_289

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!