August 31, 2016

Blowing Birthday Wishes Your Way! {CTD408}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use red, yellow, green and blue!  Great combo!

Print

I’ve used the SUPER fun Make A Wish stamp set and Make A Wish Die-namics for my card today!  LOVE these products, they make creating a birthday card SO easy!  I started by cutting the candles and flames from Smooth White Card Stock using the Make A Wish Die-namics and then stamped them using Make A Wish with Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Lush Lagoon Premium Dye Ink. The hearts were cut from Orange Fizz Card Stock and coated with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I then added them to the candles.

I popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics, and I stamped “BLOWING BIRTHDAY WISHES YOUR WAY” from Make A Wish using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. The main yellow polka dot panel is from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Paper Pack and I cut it using Blueprints 14 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  The striped panel was cut from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack (LOVE these papers!).

Print

cupsupplies

 

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Wanda Guess, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Agnieszka Danek-Wisniak, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously bold, bright and colourful! I love the scalloped edge layer which adds such a party feel. Fab card! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. so eye catching. what a beautiful colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi this is such a fun and cheerful birthday card! I love how you've used this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!